These are the reports and policy briefs contributed by CPOP members and staff.
2016 Policy Briefs
- CCS Program Spend, by Health Services Category
- CCS Program, Length of Enrollment
- CSS Program, County Variation Policy Brief (Corresponding Spreadsheet part 1 , Corresponding Spreadsheet part 2)
2015 Policy Briefs
- CCS: Enrollment by Diagnosis and Over Time
- CCS: Annual Spending, by Region
- Two More Years: What Does Continued CHIP Funding Mean for California?
2014 Policy Briefs
- CCS: All Inpatient Paid Claims by Site of Care
- Variation in Specialty Care Hospitalizations for Children with Chronic Conditions in CA
- Regionalized Pediatric Specialty Care for California’s Children
- Quality of Care: Outpatient Care Before Hospitalization
- Quality of Care: Outpatient Care After Hospitalization
- NICHQ SCDTDP Congressional Report October 2014